I am spending the day in my bed, watching doctor who, knitting, and reading the NY Times. Yes, I am aware that I told my mom that I would not stay in my dorm room all the time. But it was just one of those days, you know.
So, today is perfect to think about this week's assignment: 5 things I would not leave the house without if I were going into hiding.
You could say I have gone into hiding in a way. But here is my list:
- Freddie. Freddie is a green frog plushie that my childhood best friend gave me for my birthday when I was 12. I cannot sleep without him somewhere near my pillow. He is a must have if going into hiding.
- My Book Collection. But not all of it, only because I would not be able to carry it. It would take a dozen people to carry that. I mean, only my books that are in a series. This would include: Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, the Mortal Instruments, and all of my John Green books. I'm thinking I will have a lot of free time if I am in hiding.
- My Notebooks. I write a lot as it is. I'm going to take all of my notebooks because, like the book collection, I expect to have a lot of time on my hands. Hilariously, all of what I have already listed can fit in my backpack (I know because that's how I transported them to college).
- Dancer Boy. There are several reasons for this. 1. He hot 2. He's entertaining 3. He's fun to talk to 4. He knits 5. If at all necessary, we may have to repopulate the world....which I have no objections to.
- My Comforter. Nuff Said. lol
I think everything on my list is warranted. Unless, food, knitting, and water are not guaranteed. Then we have a problem...