23 May 2010

Roses are red, Violets are blue......and you'll need them to woo your girl! ROMANCE 101

Hello! I know I said I was back permanently a while ago, but exams and such got in the way. But, since I am a graduating senior and no longer have anymore exams, I am free to blog as I see fit.

Now, nothing much has been up with me lately, except my 2 best friends finally started dating and i couldn't be happier for them. Except when they take advantage of me driving everywhere.....

Well, on the topic of romance (not involving me, we already know that story), I've been commissioned to write a romance manual for a romantically inept friend of mine. He has no clue how to romance a girl. He thinks the way to a woman's heart is through her vagina. Sorry to break it to you, it's not. So, I am going to write a how-to-guide and hope it helps. Otherwise, I don't know what to do to help him.

Romancing a Girl Rule #1: Flowers are not completely necessary, but nice.

Not all girls like roses. I know I don't. I'd rather have daisies. But that is just me. It is preferable that you know the girl's favorite flower and give her a single one or a bouquet, depending on the occasion. If you are just starting to date, a bouquet is nice. It means you really want to woo her. But if you have been dating a while, a single flower is nice for just everyday kinda thing. But to really woo her, surprise her randomly with a bouquet. She'll be like "What's the occasion?" and there isn't one. You just want her to feel special. Remember, that is the goal: MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL.

Just as a side note, these rules aren't in any order, just as the come to my head.

Well, tune in tomorrow for Rule #2.

PEACE

LEXI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse