16 August 2010

Hello, University of Alabama

I am finally moved into my dorm at UA! I have no roommate, so I guess I'm happy about that. AND the girl down the hall wants me to teach her to knit!!! And there's a guy outside my building making gorilla noises......I am so far from everyone I know on campus. Except taylor, who figured out where I was after this Facebook conversation:

Taylor: hey girl!

Jordan: you moved in yet?

Taylor: yeah, just finished. where are you staying?

Jordan: burke west.

Taylor: no way! what room?

Jordan: 443

taylor has signed off


Then she showed up at my door. She's 2 doors down. and I had no idea! I went to a couple of parties yesterday and realized that I don't like parties. I'm such a homebody. I'm excited for classes to start on wednesday. But, I'm worried I won't be able to find where my dance class is. :O

Here's my room:



Now, the only thing missing is the post from Clara! :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow your dorm looks like my dorm lolz, Hi im Niki Lovely from the HSKS12 swap (not my real name lolz) Im also dorming, I go to SUNY Oneonta in NY =)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Browse