09 May 2009

గ్రీటింగ్స్ ఫ్రొం మై పోస్ట్-ఇట్ మేమో సుబే

Funny thing happened just now. My computer just automatically set the type on my blog to Telugu. First of all, where is that script/language used? Second, it looks cool. Kudos to whoever uses it and can read it. So my week has been eventful/uneventful. How can something be two things at once? I don't question it, I just go with the flow. IMPORTANT NOTICE: if you have not yet, you need to check out the bands Passion Pit, The Cataracs, and Alserene. Tell them Jodi turned you in their directions. They are pretty freaking awesome.
Speaking of awesome, I am going to miss a weekend of awesome next weekend because I will not be able to be in Boston for LeakyCon and I'm very depressed about it. If you are in the Boston area next weekend, check it out and if you see Alex and Kristina, tell them hey for me because I will miss them. Stupid AP testing. Anyway, if you don't know who alex and Kristina are, check them out on YouTube. Alex is Nerimon and Kristina is Italktosnakes. I love them. They are adorable.
Speaking of adorable, a bunch of my friends have been hooking up. Brett and Megan got together, Melissa and Donovan started going out, and Chelsea and Jonathan finally said they were going out. Yay! Go couples! Not really, I am secretly jealous of all of them because I have been single for the past 16 years. Life sucks.
But, I think there is something brewing between me and James. He's been extra nice and extra huggy lately. Either he likes me or he did something illegal and he's sucking up so I won't kill him. But, it's all good. Haha! My friend Hayley was like, "Let me hook you up with one of my scene friends." That was funny. I love my friends.
A friend I don't love is Jonathan (not Chelsea's Jonathan). Hadley and Jonathan are inseparable. It's getting old. She doesn't go ANYWHERE without him. I kind of understand because he's her first boyfriend, but seriously, if someone asks you to go somewhere and you really want to go, don't decline because your lame-ass boyfriend won't go with you. I also understand that the guy is a total nerd and he has no life, but when it gets to the point where's he's at your house for extensive periods of time when you aren't there, there is something wrong. And, Hadley, you're not just angering me, you are angering ALL of your friends who want to hang out with you. Just saying.
But I have to go to sleep now because I have to get up tomorrow and clean my room because Chelsea's coming over. Woo! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse