11 January 2010

I'm going to Pigfarts! It's on Mars!

Hola muchachos!!!!

School started back last week on tuesday. Then we were out of school on thursday because of "snow." IT DIDN'T SNOW! It flurried. They were big ass flurries, but nothing stuck to the ground. It was quite upsetting. But, not as upsetting as my mother telling me I can't go to PULSE dance convention this weekend......I almost cried. But, at least I have a solo in this year's dance recital. BOO YAH, bitches! Anywho......I just started a collab channel with my best friend Cydney. THEAUDIOADDICTS!!!! Yeah, we're gonna be talking about music and stuff....mostly music. The stuff's gonna be left on our own channels....like the video of me blowing up a balloon and letting all the air out....Yes, I am aware that I have issues. I think I want to learn Romanian again. It was fun. Even though I can't remember any of it.

Okay. So, I really need to get to studying and doing my homework because I really want to go to LA in July to go to VidCon. So, I need to kick some ass this semester. I REALLY WANT TO GO!!!!!! Okay, going to study now.

PEACE
Jordan

Oh yeah, since Tuesday is my day to put up videos, I will also be posting the songs that I talk about on here! Look Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse