15 March 2009

The Fear

Lately, as the title suggests, I have been overcome by this inate fear of eternal loneliness. I don't even understand it. Usually, I am okay with being alone. Maybe it's because prom is coming up and I don't have a date, or maybe it has something to do with the fact that not only do guys not want to go to prom with me, they don't want to go anywhere with me. It seems that every guy I know finds me unattractive. But, then again, I'm not attractive, to be perfectly honest. I don't know. I have to admit, that a lot of the guys I know are a little immature. Or maybe, it's because my clique (I really hate that high school society is this way) is comprised completely of girls, except for Jonathan, but he's only there because he's dating Hadley. All of my friends that are guys hang out with people that I don't hang out with or find particularly repulsive. Oh well. I actually had a lot to write about, that had nothing to do with anything I just said, but I have forgotten what it was......this is unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse