01 June 2009

When was the last time you talked to me? Seriously?

Did I mention that I love the band Forever the Sickest Kids? Well, I do.

Anyway, I guess a lot of stuff has happened since the last time I updated this thing. First, I had dress rehearsal and my dance recital. I thought it went pretty well, except for the whole lighting issue. Dale actually cursed the lighting crew. However, that did nothing to fix the lighting problem. This is why they should have practiced the lighting during dress rehearsal. Also, the sound was bad. Well, not bad, just a little tooo loud.....and depthless. Anyway, I'm leaving for Kentucky today....hopefully. I mean, we always say we're gonna leave at a certain time, but we never do. Also, apparently, I'm driving part of the way there. First, I thought I wouldn't be driving because my aunt swore she wouldn't let me drive her Mercedes. Second, I don't want to drive her Mercedes. I drive too fast for that car. I don't want to break it. I know it's a sports car. I still don't want to break it. I am known to do that. And I never break things intentionally.

Also, I know a lot of you out there really hate the Twilight Series with an extreme passion, but I like it. I think it's great. I saw the New Moon trailer a few minutes ago (I don't have cable so I had to look it up on the internet) and did my little happy dance. I'm not gonna lie, I'm all Team Jacob, even if he doesn't fall in love with a little girl. Whatever. Also, they have the chess set and bookends at Barnes and Noble, and I want them. However, I'm broke. I told you I break things.

Boy search is still on.....I think. Boys are confusing. Okay, not really. But whatever. Actually, and this is kinda hard to admit, I don't really like anyone at the moment. However, I did have a dream about my friend Mason, but we're not gonna go into the details because they are (1) fuzzy and (2) weird.

I guess I should stop typing now. I wanted to get 2 more hours of sleep before we left and I have to drive for a couple of hours.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse