18 July 2009

Thank God for Harry Potter and Laurie Skelton

'Sup chickies!
Well, no real news here. A friend of mine got me to start writing Watch Closely again. I started knitting again. For the past 3 days, I have been knitting a sweater (such a cliche expression) and it's coming along well. I owe this all to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince because if I wasn't excited about the movie, I wouldn't have started the Potter inspired frock. Also, I must thank Laurie Skelton, my best friend's sister for showing me the website Ravelry (http://www.ravelry.com) because it is amazing. I have never seen such a large community of knitters. It could be called the Stars Hollow of knitting communities. Small town charm, close-knit community (hardy har, great pun), and millions of knitters without actually being a small town. I'm in love. But, I have to finish my sweater.

OH! I saw the new Coca-Cola commercial yesterday and I spazzed with happiness. Go check it out! Open Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse