20 July 2009

Blah Blah Bleh....Oy with the poodles already!!!

Okay, I know I said that I would finish Watch Closely and start on my new story, but I haven't been in the mood to write in 2 days. However, I have to give a huge thank you to my friend Stephen, who without whom there would be no main character in my next story. Not only does the main character look like Stephen (my choice, not his), if I were to make a movie or play out of it, I would know exactly how to dress him, how he would act and who to cast. Of course, if I were to make a movie or play out of it, I would cast Stephen because he is an actor and my inspiration for Sebastian. THANK YOU STEPHEN!!!!



Anywho... I have decided that anyone who I want to give a Christmas present is going to get socks. Handmade socks. Because I am on a sock kick and don't know when I will be off it. Woo!!! Yay knitting!



Okay, because I have not written about boys today, I will now. Here's what I want a guy to do:


  1. Call me up, ask me out. But, only if you like me!

  2. Don't ask me to a tentative date. Have the exact day and time ready when you ask. TENTATIVE DATES ARE STUPID.
  3. Tell me that you like me. Girls like to hear that every once in a while.

That's all I have for now. If I come up with anything else, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse