14 December 2009

Greetings from the Ends of the Earth

Hello Guys and Dolls!!!!

It's been a month since my last post...did you guys miss me? I bet you did.....

Anywho, I've been so busy with school and Christmas-related hoopla, that I've just been completely absent from this thing. Seriously, I went 2 days without sleep. Honestly! My best friend thought I was on uppers....Anywho. So what's new?

1. Started knitting to reduce stress.

2. Started eating dark chocolate to reduce stress.

3. My lack of stress has worried people.

4. Made some new friends due to my new stress relievers.

Well, I don't know what else to write here, so I'll be off. I will post some knitting patterns later with pictures of some things I have knitted recently. If you can't wait, look me up on Ravelry (DanniBeez).

Toodles darlings!!!!

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse