25 December 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES!!!!

Well, I can finally post on this thing! from a new computer nonetheless!!!! I hope all of your Christmases have been awesome! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you've been having a badass holiday season. Anywho....my big brother gave me a rubber duck for Christmas...you have no idea how psyched I am about my rubber duck....yes, I know I am awkward. Get over it.

I've realized that I am a very ambitious person about giving gifts. I just think that I want to make people things and don't think about the time constraints on making things for people. So, some people might not get their gifts until waaaaaay after Christmas....sad panda....

Well, I'm going to go enjoy my Christmas with my family....

PEACE
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse