30 December 2009

Clever, Cunning, Sneaky Snakes!

Well, of course, being the wired in person that I am, the first thing I do when I get up is check the many websites I am associated with for new messages, comments, whatever. The first thing I check is Ravelry (best site ever!). It's a knitting and crocheting community. And to add to the nerdiness, I am in 2 groups dedicated to Harry Potter. Now, one group, HP Knitting/Crocheting House Cup, has just accepted my request to join in the fun. And guess where the Sorting Hat put me! Slytherin, bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boo yah! In your face!!!! I'm really excited about that. You have no clue how excited I am. Well, I have to go chill with my friends now. Just wanted to post an update. See you later, dolls.

PEACE
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse