19 March 2010

I like strange television. Get over it!

AHHHHHHHHH! real monsters!

Anywho.....how are you guys doing this fine evening (actually, it's morning. evening just sounded better)? Last night, I watched the season finale of the 4th series of SKINS (really awesome british tv show). And all I have to say is: I WANTED TO SEE COOK BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF JOHN FOSTER! CRAPPY ENDING, MY FRIENDS, CRAPPY ENDING! AND YOU SUCK FOR KILLING OFF FREDS!

Okay, now that's out of my system......started watching a new show. Guess what it is! Guess what it is! My Life As Liz, of course. Yeah, I am aware that a lot of people think it is stupid. But, I love it. My best mate, Cyd, said I should watch it because everytime she watches it, she screams "JORDAN!!!!" at the screen, because, apparently, Liz and I are exactly the same. Don't you just love my use of run-on sentences in this thing!?! Yeah, that's how I scored a 1960 on the SAT, bitches!

Got my hair did yesterday. It looks pretty rad.....I also got set up on a blind date by my cousin and her friend. I don't know if I should be happy or apprehensive. I mean, sure, there are guys that I know that I like, but a blind date seems weird. He's an older man, goes to Jacksonville State University, plays WoW, and loves sushi......and his middle name is Alexander (coincidence? I hope so.)

I also did laundry yesterday.....I never really knew how many clothes I had until now. However, most of it consists of blues and blacks, so yay for 2 loads of the same ole shit. I also bought a hoodie because it was warm and plain black. It's pretty rad.

Well, there's not much to say now that I've said all I have to say for today....so................

PEACE

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse