10 November 2009
"I just got asked out on a date and I missed it...Was it a good ask out?"
Okay, you know you're a loser when you have to call your best friend to make sure that the date you have tomorrow is a date. I mean, yes, I like the guy. But, he's never said he likes me. But, he's acted like it. then he asked me if I wanted to go to the movies tomorrow. and I guess it registered that it was a date, but I've never been asked out before, so I wasn't completely sure. This reminds me of Episode 1 of Season 3 of Gilmore Girls when Jamie asked Paris out on a date and she totally missed it. I am Paris Gellar, without the craziness in the head.
- ► 2010 (38)
- Once again, Jordan was a jerk. Except this time, s...
- I LOVE HAVING GOOD DAYS...
- Jacob Black, you are worth the wait.
- Dante's Inferno Is Quite Amusing
- Is it sad that I need dating advice?I'm so freaked...
- I'd Rather Not Tell You...
- Your cat does not play the drums. :D
- I've learned my lesson, trust me.
- "I just got asked out on a date and I missed it......
- You Don't Know Me...
- You broke up with me...on my b'day
- You Ruined the Groove...
- Chinese Food and Mixed Messages.....good day
- Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...
- ▼ November (15)