09 November 2009

NaNoWriFAIL!!!!

Yeah, guys, that's right. I FAIL at NaNoWriMo....I've only written 2,000 words....I feel so unaccomplished....Slept all day once I got home. Did not go to workstudy...I had girl issues....I hate mothernature. Mothernature.....damn, I walked away and didn't know what I was typing when I came back. Oh well.
Sure, I know what you're thinking: "Jordan, if you were at home doing nothing all day, why didn't you write for NaNoWriMo?"
BECAUSE I WAS SHOWING MY TOILET THE MEXICAN FOOD I HAD FOR LUNCH!

Okay, that image was a bit much for you. I'm sorry.

But, on the other hand, the extra 5 hours of sleep I got will ensure that I can stay up 5 hours more to do homework AND write for NaNoWriMo. I should start doing that now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse