In honor of the beloved, feared, forthcoming senior year, I am making a few promises:
1. I will have a date to senior prom.....that is of the male gender.
2. I will somehow seduce Matthew.
3. I will not fail any classes.
4. I will piss off everyone who pisses me off. That list is long.
5. I will turn to music and writing when things don't go my way....no matter how much it hurts.
6. I will once and for all disspell any feelings I have for James because it is painfully obvious that he doesn't like me.
- ► 2010 (38)
- My Mom = Cotton from POTC
- I can't handle the weight of the world that rests ...
- Did you see my party dress?
- I am what I am and I can't change....
- If I Fall, Will You Catch Me?
- 10 Reasons I Should be a Likeable Person
- Strange Days We Are Livin' In...
- I'm roughly six feet tall...
- 12 Ways to Win Her Heart
- WTF God!?!
- UPDATE TO PREVIOUS POST
- I'm a fucking asshole.
- I'm a jerk.
- Sometimes, staring at the ceiling seems more fun t...
- I have a lot on my mind...
- Monday........ :/
- i hate being a senior at the moment.
- I wanna live a life in a new perspective...
- Mommie, don't make me go to school!!!!
- Embrace the Nerdiness Vol. 1
- Duckies and Decals
- Puppies, New Computers and School Registration
- ▼ August (23)