24 August 2009

Monday........ :/

So, I don't know why this monday should be different from any other monday. Except for the fact that I left all my AP BIO stuff in my car which I didn't drive today, I got bit by 3 fire ants, and my best friend was mad at me. Why is she mad at me? I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA!!!!
I also had a IB GEO test that I wasn't prepared for. I answered maybe 23 out of 58 questions. I'm also wondering how I have a B in the glass when the only thing we've done is make a map of the world and draw a map of directions to get to my house. Maybe she didn't like my maps. That's a load of crap because I even gave her an alternate route on the directions to my house. There is no possible way to get lost from those directions. Maybe she doesn't like me. Well, that means I will always start my days on a bad note. :/
I'm beginning to think that I annoy my friends. They just constantly seem annoyed with me. I was actually surprised when people started talking to me cuz I'm usually the one to start conversations and that ish. I don't think I will talk to people tomorrow, which is bad because Tuesday is my favorite day of the week....
I really want to know why Chelsea is mad at me. She tried to play it off like she wasn't this afternoon, but that just made things awkward. I just want to know why she's mad at me. I don't know what I've done and maybe if I knew what I did wrong, I could fix it.
Well, I'm going to go do my homework like the good little nerd I'm supposed to be. Or maybe I'll watch Hook...idk. I'm too fucking depressed to watch Hook. Maybe I'll go to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse