Okay, today, I discovered a magical mystical wall called I-459. You see, this magical wall protects everything on the Vestavia side from rain, hurricanes, fire, whatever. However, if the power goes out on the Vestavia side, the Irondale side is completely fine!
So, when school let out this afternoon, it was pouring down rain. I mean rivers of water rushing down the street, sheets of water falling from the sky. I couldn't see out of my windshield. And because I left my umbrella and rain jacket in the car (I didn't expect it to rain today) I had to jet it to my car half way across the parking lot. I was completely soaked head to toe by the time I got to my car.
Well, my house is maybe 2 miles or less away from my school. And that magical wall I told you about bisects the distance. Well, it poured until we got to I-459. Then as soon as we passed over it, it was completely dry. The nuns at the convent near my house were outside gardening! There was no trace of rain anywhere. I've been home for an hour, NO RAIN!
I just want to know if You actually made I-459 a magical shield-wall-thingy because that would be soooooo cool!
- ► 2010 (38)
- My Mom = Cotton from POTC
- I can't handle the weight of the world that rests ...
- Did you see my party dress?
- I am what I am and I can't change....
- If I Fall, Will You Catch Me?
- 10 Reasons I Should be a Likeable Person
- Strange Days We Are Livin' In...
- I'm roughly six feet tall...
- 12 Ways to Win Her Heart
- WTF God!?!
- UPDATE TO PREVIOUS POST
- I'm a fucking asshole.
- I'm a jerk.
- Sometimes, staring at the ceiling seems more fun t...
- I have a lot on my mind...
- Monday........ :/
- i hate being a senior at the moment.
- I wanna live a life in a new perspective...
- Mommie, don't make me go to school!!!!
- Embrace the Nerdiness Vol. 1
- Duckies and Decals
- Puppies, New Computers and School Registration
- ▼ August (23)