Hidy Ho, Neighbor!
Here's what I did today:
1. Did not pay attention in school
2. Started knitting part 1 of Sally's bday present.
3. Bought some mushrooms.
4. Looked up 'How to be a Burlesque Dancer' on eHow.
5. Read a fanfic about Brendon Urie on Quizilla.
6. Thought about how I would totally be a burlesque dancer for the chance to kiss Brendon Urie's gorgeous lips.
I actually think burlesque is kinda cool. That in NO WAY implies that I think stripping is cool. TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.
I also noticed how listening to Panic! At the Disco's "Build God then We'll Talk" makes me feel sexy.
Anywho. I started workstudy today. All of my familiar puppies were gone. The mastifs were adopted and were replaced in the playroom by dogs rescued from a puppy mill. I took my new friend Chico into the big play-yard with some other dogs and ended up with mud all over the front of my shirt. However, Chico is a very very good dog. I also played with Jennifer and Peggy. I'm gonna call her Peggy Sue from now on. Just so I can sing "Superman" by Peggy Sue and the Pirates to her. I got a video of Jennifer on my phone. She's so freaking adorable. She is going to be a huge dog. I can barely hold her.
Well, that's all I have for today.