As we grow up, we start losing that sense of imagination that once compelled us to pick up the crayon box and scribble to our hearts' content. The same imagination helped us build castles out of high-back chairs and quilts and fight dragons in the shapes of teddy bears. Where does that imagination go? I believe Maurice Sendak knew where it went. It followed Max to WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE.
As we grow up, we forget where our wild things are and we lose our imaginations. THANK GOD Spike Jonze is making this beloved childrens' book into a major motion picture so we can remember where our imaginations are and remember why we loved that crayon box as a kid.
I am still a little kid. Hear my wild thing ROAR!!!!!!!
- ► 2010 (38)
- You took a piece of my heart, but you gave it away...
- I just downloaded Mayday Parade's new album...woo!...
- Baby look at me. And tell me what you see
- REMEMBER MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I will no longer be inhibited when writing in this...
- Let's get these teen hearts beating FASTER FASTER!...
- You are beautiful
- LONG LOST TWIN
- Caricature of Intimacy
- I'm still a little kid...
- new movie idea
- There's no such thing as "just friends"
- Remember your WILD THING
- Hey, what can I do girl, what can I do to end up w...
- My mother need to get HER priorities straight and ...
- I want to go on an adventure
- Unpredictability is overrated
- I've got a perfect body because my eyelashes catch...
- ▼ September (20)