30 September 2009

You took a piece of my heart, but you gave it away...

Well, I'm still trying to figure out this bi thing. I've been bi for a while, but I haven't actually had another girl interested in me. Hell, I haven't had a boy interested in me. Anywho, I'm grounded....yay? I've been doing homework and reading for the past 3 days....I get ungrounded the day WHERE THE WILD THINGS comes out. YAY!

I haven't much to write today. I smelled like pot all say because my friend gave me a hug after he had been smoking....it was gross.

I'm starting to think that none of my friends confide in me. AT ALL. I don't know anything about my friends. NOTHING. I'm just the fun friend. Not the serious friend. It bugs me. Why can't the confide in me? I believe that if you can't confide in someone, you aren't really friends. I like knowing I can tell someone anything and everything. And I want other people to feel that way about me, but of course they don't. This is going to bug me for a very long time.

I'm done for the day.

The song of the week is: "Cute" by Stephen Jerzak

The book of the month (October) is: The Chronicles of Narnia (yeah, I know it's a series.)

PEACE

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse