Dear Taylor Launter,
How have you been the past 17 years? Great I hope. Well, I'm writing you this letter because I am your twin. And I think, to celebrate our 18th birthday, we should meet and have a huge party. I know you are probably going to have some lavish party, with Taylor Swift on the guest list, and probably have no time for your twin sister. But, I think it would be cool to have celebrate the past 17 years of our lives together. Anywho, I hope everything is well for you.
Love your twin sister,
P.S. - You look hot in New Moon. Just thought I should say that.
P.P.S - My best friend wants your body.
- ► 2010 (38)
- You took a piece of my heart, but you gave it away...
- I just downloaded Mayday Parade's new album...woo!...
- Baby look at me. And tell me what you see
- REMEMBER MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I will no longer be inhibited when writing in this...
- Let's get these teen hearts beating FASTER FASTER!...
- You are beautiful
- LONG LOST TWIN
- Caricature of Intimacy
- I'm still a little kid...
- new movie idea
- There's no such thing as "just friends"
- Remember your WILD THING
- Hey, what can I do girl, what can I do to end up w...
- My mother need to get HER priorities straight and ...
- I want to go on an adventure
- Unpredictability is overrated
- I've got a perfect body because my eyelashes catch...
- ▼ September (20)