13 September 2009

I'm still a little kid...

I want bunny slippers.

And pancakes.

And nap time.

Anywho............here are my lists of the day. I've decided that every sunday, I will make various lists for you people to enjoy.

Songs stuck in my head right now:

  1. Wake Up - The Arcade Fire
  2. Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine
  3. Wake the Sun - The Matches
  4. The Calculation - Regina Spektor
  5. Sleepy Tigers - Her Space Holiday

Books I can't Put Down at the Moment

  1. Where the Wild Things Are - Maurice Sendak
  2. In the Night Kitchen - Maurice Sendak
  3. Howl's Moving Castle - Diana Wynne Jones
  4. Paper Towns - John Green
  5. New Moon - Stephanie Meyer

Movies I've Watched in the Past Week

  1. Twilight
  2. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
  3. Hook
  4. Howl's Moving Castle
  5. Across the Universe

Well, those are my lists of the day/week/whatever. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse