24 September 2009

I will no longer be inhibited when writing in this blog, nor will I be a nuisance among acquaintences

Hey....long time no...read?

Anywho, my life has been pretty sucky the past few days. One, my brother has to borrow my car because he can't take care of his own and he's already damaged mine. But, I can't say shit because he's older than me and I can't do anything about it. Two, it has become painfully obvious that Chelsea and I are not friends anymore. It sucks. Three, my mother is being a bitch. That's all I have to say about that.

You know, before our big fall out, Chelsea had told me she really hated people that talk about her behind her back. It just registered to me. So, I guess we really can't be friends anymore. Yeah....that makes some things awkward. Like her new best friend is also my friend. So I can't hang out after school with Sally because I tend to run from awkward situations. I'm pretty sure Sally doesn't mind though. It also makes going to the coffee shop awkward. Elliot's inviting me and everything, but I don't want to go if the entire time I am ignored. That just makes no sense. Also, it would make Sally's birthday party awkward. So basically, I've decided (I've decided this on several different occasions with several different people) that wherever Chelsea is going to be, I won't be. So, I will stop hanging out with Sally. I will stop going to the coffee shop. That's simple.

I can't think of anything to write anymore. That's everything I've been thinking for the past hour and 25 minutes.

PEACE

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse