03 October 2009

And In the Daylight I Don't Pick Up My Phone Cause In the Daylight Everywhere Feels Like Home

I was wondering today why I don't have any friends outside of school.... well, the answer to that question's obvious. I never go anywhere outside of school. I'm either at school, at home, or at dance. None of the girls at dance talk to me so I'm pretty sure none of them are my friends.

Also, because I like to reminisce (even on the bad times), I went over the list of guys that have rejected me....it's a long list. And while I was reminiscing, I laughed. I thought my rejection was rather humorous. Wanna see the list? No, oh well.

  1. Tyler Bland
  2. Nick Robinson
  3. Buddy Bruhn
  4. Ian Krusinski
  5. Cameron Rose
  6. Kelvin Dorsey
  7. Shane Mitchell
  8. James LeCroy
  9. Joshua Hayes
  10. David Coutoumanos
  11. Huebert Vance
  12. Christopher Seifert
  13. Arthur Cortes
  14. Jacob Mayhew
  15. Mason McFarland
  16. Matthew LaPoint
  17. Shaun Boyles
  18. Daniel McCurry

I started this list in 5th grade........I'd show you the "not rejected" list, but it's non existance. Sometimes, I don't even know why I liked those guys. Sometimes I do. Sometimes, it depresses me. Sometimes, it angers me. But right now, at this particular moment, it really has no effect. I don't really care at this point. It's not that big a deal. In 11 months, I'll be going off to college. I won't have time to add people to that list. I doubt I will even remember anyone on that list.

I really want some Hershey's Dark Chocolate.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse