Tonight was as eventful as it gets!!!!
We had our annual Talent Show.
As always, I acted like an idiot.
However, one of my friends juggled and rapped (yeah, white boy!!!)
Two of my friends played "Godzilla" in a band.
And TYLER BALDWIN did a tribute to MAYDAY PARADE because MAYDAY PARADE is awesome.
Of course, the teachers felt the rath of the seniors: all the teachers died except Chambers....he'll never die.....well, D-Mill didn't die either, she just went insane....
Like last year, these 2 girls decided to sing...except THEY CAN'T SING!!!!! and they sang the song that I and 3 of my friends sang sophomore year.....ironic that they are sophomores....BUT!!!! 1. We sang a capella. 2. We had 4 part harmony. 3. WE COULD SING!!!!
I hate it when people try to copy..... I feel sorry for next year's talent show. Unless the freshmen step it up, it will be bad.....OMG! there was this one freshman who played "Clocks" by Coldplay on the piano and I died because he was so adorable!!!!!!
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT, CHICKENSSSS!!!!
- ► 2010 (38)
- Hell Yeah, I Want to Work With Mia Michaels!!!!
- I'm a chicken.....
- My Secrets Aren't That Dirty...
- You Pick the Insects Off Plants
- "An expert in anything was once a beginner."
- To Me, Coming From You, Friend Is a Four Letter Wo...
- I'm a Broken Heart, I'm a Broken Heart, I'm a Brok...
- When the Lightning Bolts Are Glowing I Can See Whe...
- I See You Nearly Everyday, But You Don't See Me
- The IB Seniors are at it again!!!!!
- It's still okay to dream, right?
- For some people, being alive is easy. For others, ...
- And In the Daylight I Don't Pick Up My Phone Cause...
- Short Sweet and Simple! Clear As Mud? I think so!
- ▼ October (14)