19 October 2009

You Pick the Insects Off Plants

Hello guys and dolls.

It's been a very boring monday today. The only interesting things that happened were:

  1. I got a top hat!!!!!
  2. I got lime green suspenders!!!!!
  3. There was a rather large bug on my windshield and I tried to get it off with my windshield wipers, but I just scraped its butt along the windshield. The bug eventually crawled away...just without a butt. XD

Well, one of my friends and I have been trying to convince another of our friends that his new band name is HORRIBLE compared to the previous one and that he is losing his focus from the music and INTEGRITY and focusing on the ditzy idiots that call themselves his fans. We really want him to do well and we love his music, but he's getting farther and farther away from his original goal. We just wish he will see what he's forgotten.

In other news, I saw a picture of Matt today. It made me realize how much I miss him. Not romantically or anything. He's just different from my other friends. And seeing as, I am somehow pushing my friends away, I was kind of hoping he still wanted to be my friend. But, it's obvious he doesn't want to, which is kinda sad.

You know what else is sad? The fact that I am pushing my friends away. I know what I am doing to push them away. I just can't seem to stop. I am being horribly mean. I'm also being self-centered. I need to stop. I also talk too much. My friends don't talk much. Why do I talk so much? I hate the sound of my own voice. But, I think I hate silence more. So, I talk to fill the silence. Or maybe it's from all those years of being silent and everyone asking me what's wrong. I don't want people to pity me. There is nothing wrong. If there is, I will tell them. Because, I have no filter.

Okay, I need to go clean my room.

PEACE

Jordan

Song of the Day - "Kids" by MGMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse