25 October 2009

I'm a chicken.....

This is what I want to say to Matt, ONLY because he keeps blowing me off and I guess I should take a hint, but i'm not.

I DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU, YOU NIMWAD!!!!! The reason I keep asking you if you want to hang out is because I am sick of my friends. All of my friends go to my school. All of my friends are super competitive and I can't take it anymore! I want to hang out with you because you are the one person who I haven't known since birth and you aren't super competitive and you're super chill and you don't want to go to college so you don't worry about things as much. I know this makes me sound like a bad person, but I don't care. I'm just sick of all this competition and shit that apparently everyone of my friends loves. And I feel like I'm missing out on stuff and I never get the time to just sit back and enjoy life.

But, of course, I'm not going to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse