16 October 2009

To Me, Coming From You, Friend Is a Four Letter Word. "End" Is the Only Part That I Heard.

Dear Matthew,
How are you? I hope you're doing well. I'm writing you to say that I am sorry I made things awkward. I wish we could still be friends. You were a pretty cool guy the few days that we were friends.

See you around,
Jordan


Dear Cat,
Please stop acting like we are together. Obviously, we are not, seeing as you have TWO boyfriends. So, don't even act like you're into me because I KNOW you are not. And by the way, marijuana is addictive.

Thank you,
Jordan


Dear Chelsea,
How's it going? I hope you are well. I seriously thought that things would be different. They aren't and I understand that it is my fault. I wish I hadn't said the things that I did, but you can't change the past. I've noticed that over the years, I've been a horrible friend to you. First, I almost kill you. Then, I talk shit about you on my blog and to Matt. Maybe you've noticed too. I'm sorry. I know you told me to stop saying that, but I feel that I need to. I know you will probably never forgive me and apologizing doesn't make anything right or erase the wrong I've done. But, saying it verbalizes how I feel.

I'll see you around,
Jordan


Dear Annie,
I guess it was about time to cut our ties. We're two very different people from two very different crowds. It was fun being your friend. I keep wondering if you were just my friend because I drove you to school or took you places because I'm very different from the rest of your friends. But, honestly, I don't care.

It was nice knowing you,
Jordan


Dear Hadley,
Sometimes I think I annoy you. I don't know if it's true or not. But, everytime I talk to you, I feel like I should stop talking or I'm talking too much.

See you next monday,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse