14 October 2009

I'm a Broken Heart, I'm a Broken Heart, I'm a Broken Heart

RAWR lovelies!!!!

I don't know what to write about today. Today has been a day full of crappiness. Except that I GOT ACCEPTED TO UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA!!!! other than that, my day hasn't gone so well. It's like everywhere I looked, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FRIENDS was with their boyfriend or girlfriend. It was like I was the only one left, besides the people who are afraid to have human contact. I mean, EVERY ONE of them had someone. What the fuck? Is it mating season? I seriously ran away from my friends. At the end of school, I was going to hang out with everyone in the parking lot, but when I got there, I was surrounded by awkward. So, I went back to my locker to get a book I didn't need and went the back way to my car. I am pathetic.

Sometimes, I just need to remember how to breathe. I bought some hair dye today. Black and Fushia. I also bought some glitter eyeliner....it's purple. Now I have normal eyeliner, electric blue eyeliner, white eyeliner, green eyeliner, red eyeliner, and PURPLE eyeliner. I'm so happy about that!

I dress like a dude. I wear jeans and a tee everyday. I never wear skirts or dresses. I never wear the hundreds of shoes that I own, that's partially because I have nothing to wear them with. Oh well.

Song of the Day: TimeBomb by Stephen Jerzak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse