18 October 2009

"An expert in anything was once a beginner."

After 2 months of grueling hard work, I finally finished 1 of 2 scarves I am making for my friend Sally. I originally wasn't making them for her birthday, but I decided to make them for her birthday and her bday present is a discounted price plus some extra things. I'm excited about this scarf. It's really good looking. The only qualms with it I have is that I was not careful when I changed colors to make sure that I changed on the same side of the scarf. So, half of the scarf has color change on one side and the other half on the other side. There was a really cute guy at Michael's the last time I went in there. He was REALLY cute. I'm contemplating going back just to see him and not get the yarn and supplies that I need. Well, here is the scarf. ^ You'll notice that the colors are Ravenclaw, which for those of you who are not RC fans, the quote in the title is a Rowena Ravenclaw (founder of the Ravenclaw house of Hogwarts; cofounder of Hogwarts) quote. I was going to post a link to the pattern that I used, but the website is no longer working. That really puts a halt to all of my Harry Potter inspired knits. Drat. oh well. If you want to know how to knit this, ask me about it. I'm in the process of making a PoA inspired one now and I'm equally excited about it.

PEACE
Jordan

Song of the Week - Capsize by Karen O and the Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse