12 October 2009

When the Lightning Bolts Are Glowing I Can See Where I Am Going

Good evening!

I haven't posted in a while. Well, this weekend, I went to my cousin's wedding in Baltimore, MD....without a camera....so, I used what I had: my phone. I took pictures of the wedding party and of Baltimore. It was a 12 hour drive. At one point, when we passed through Virginia, we passed a awesometastic river and I didn't get a picture because I am a dumbass. Well, I was going to post some pictures from my trip and a few from the talent show last week, but my phone is being retarded....Well, because my phone is an asshole, here are some random pictures that I can get off my phone.


yes, chelsea, i was taking a picture......and probably acting like an idiot at the same time....



serafina!!!!! and josh after he cut his ninja hair off....still looks good though


the ATT bars....except jacob had to mess it up!!! jk <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse