- Since the 5th grade, I have had imaginary boyfriends.
- Until now, my imaginary boyfriends felt real. I would talk to them. They would hold me, kiss me, make me feel special.
- Now, I can't feel my imaginary boyfriends because it's just set in that they aren't real.
- I'm sad that I can't feel my imaginary boyfriends because there is a very very minimal chance that I will have a real boyfriend anytime in my near or distant future.
- I like being depressed because then at least I know I can feel something.
Those are the only secrets I can think of right now. If anyone reads this, which I know they don't, they will think I am crazy. Sometimes, I think I'm crazy. Who knows.
Well, that's all for today.