08 July 2010

Another Late Night/Early Morning Post

Guess who's got a date on Friday??? :D

Anyway. I am awake at 4 in the morning for no reason at all. I tried to go to sleep at 12 and it didn't work very well. So, being the industrious person I am, I grabbed my needle and continued on Cyd's Auburn Blanket. Now, every time I pick it up, I think to myself, "would I be burned at the stake if I walked on campus with this?" Probably, but hopefully it will be done before I have to head off. Speaking of which, I HAVE A TRUNK. that is all. I am really excited about my trunk. And because I am in an afghan mood (how could I not be?) I think I'm gonna make one to cover it because said trunk is going to double as a coffee table in my dorm room. Idk if my roommate and I will get along. We haven't formally met yet, but she seems nice on facebook. She's sporty. Now, as much as I love soccer and ultimate frisbee, I am not sporty. I'm also not girly or religious. She is. Can you say exact opposites? This shall be interesting.

So, I've just watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and it has occured to me that I need to get working on my Slytherin costume for Deathly Hallows 1 and LeakyCon and Deathly Hallows 2. I am deeply envious of my friend Elliot, whose graduation present was to go to the Wonderful World of Harry Potter. He has his Ravenclaw robes, wand, and broom. I have none. ENVY OUT THE WAZOO!!!!

I really hope this late night/early morning blogging doesn't become a habit. In the mean time, hasta luego, my cohorts. :D

PEACE
LEXI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse