15 July 2010

Sleep......too much....not good...

Good afternoon.

The nargles stole my alarm clock again....well, they stole it on monday. I've been sleeping late all week and it's bugging me.

So, you know that shawl I've been working on? I figured it out! I might have been wearing my Spectra Specks when I started.......so, I took them off and frogged what I had and started over. AND I FIGURED IT OUT! I'm excited. However, I don't know how big it should be before I block it, which is frustrating. Also, I've never blocked before......

Cyd's blanket is coming along nicely. I haven't been changing colors in the dark, thank goodness. But it's getting bigger and more difficult to transport from knitting space to knitting space...

Also, Luna was supposed to bring me the Quibbler a while back. I stopped relying on my owl, Horatio. He's a little directionally challenged. I think he's more related to my lil brother than I am. Speaking of which, Aiden got his acceptance letter to Hogwarts. I really didn't think he would. But he did. And now, I'm going to have to try to keep him out of trouble....

Speaking of which, I think he's somewhere playing with a dragon.....I should go fetch him before he burns his eyebrows off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse