16 July 2010

"Will you swing with me? OOO! The Ice Cream Man!" Fun at the Park with My Lil Bro

I'm bored........



So, today, I went to the LYS to get more yarn for the shawl I'm making for a swap I'm in. Guess who didn't have the colorway anymore! Sad day. So, I got a smoothie and went to a park to chill with my lil bro. Speaking of which, let me introduce you to Aiden Lovegood!


Isn't he adorable! Okay, not really. He is adorable, however, when he rubs his eyes when he's sleepy....or just did something stupid and got something in them. He may not look like my little bro, but he is. He's my brotha from anotha motha! I'm too white to say that. XD It started to rain while we were at the park. It was a nice alternative to the constant heat we've been getting.

In addition to the other swap I am participating in, so far on the HSKS swap, I have started 2 things for my Spoilee's kit. First, although these don't really qualify to go in the Critter Kit, I've started 2 friendship bracelets, one Gryffindor and one Slytherin. School Unity, right? Second, I've started one of the critters for her kit. Now, if you have seen any Studio Ghibli films, you know that there are 2 creatures that can be found in the forest. 1 is Totoro, the forest troll and the second is the kodama, the tree spirits. I'm really looking forward to finishing each of these and a few other critter-like objects. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse