Today is the day that I get pushed over the cliff of adulthood! Damn....too soon. So, I'm up early to shower and all that good stuff before I go to my university's Freshman Orientation. I don't know if I'm excited about it. However, I have my knitting/crocheting, so if no one wants to be my friend, SO BE IT! But, I doubt no one will not want to be my friend. Okay. Gonna cut this short. My mom's turning on the impossibly cold air and I either need to be under hot water or under a very inpermeable comforter. I will report back on Wednesday of all the excitment of Orientation!
- Vacation in a Box
- HSKS and Gilmore Girls
- Scavenger Hunt WOOOOOO!
- Can I use the Avada Kedavra curse on a giant grann...
- Hi, I'm.....Bye. Nice to not meet you!
- Orientation Day!
- "Will you swing with me? OOO! The Ice Cream Man!" ...
- Summer Camp Assignment #1
- Sleep......too much....not good...
- New WIP, of course.
- IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO FLUFFY!
- Lovefest yep yep
- WIP it. WIP it good!
- Another Late Night/Early Morning Post
- Long Time, No See, Losers!
- ▼ July (17)