24 July 2010

Can I use the Avada Kedavra curse on a giant granny square blanket?

For the first time ever, I have been working so long on a project that I am thoroughly repulsed by it. I mean, I never want to see Auburn Blue and Orange ever again. Going to the rival school, I didn't care about the colors, wasn't repulsed or overjoyed whenever I saw them. I was very indifferent. Now, after spending a month working on this stupid blanket, I HATE Auburn colors with every fiber of my being!

Oh, hi. Did I just start a rant without warning you? I am so sorry. It won't happen again. I promise.

How has your week been? Mine has been quite boring, honestly. However, I'm going to go watch all the Harry Potter films while I work on some WIPs and hope that Luna sends me an owl soonwith my new pair of Spectra Spects. She sat on them the last time she visited.

Does anyone have any idea as to what I can store all of my needles in? As of now, they are in a bucket. Said bucket tends to fall over a lot.

HP 1, HERE I COME!

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Browse